My Blog List

Monday 18 April 2011

About Nomi_Bash

Hello,

About Me :
           Well my name is Noman Basharat i am 24 yrs old and currently working as Area Manager in WorldCall Lahore. I am basically from Rawalpindi. I have done my Engineering degree from CIIT, and i have to tell you this i was not one of the bright students it took seven long yrs to complete it. I made so many good and bad friends during this time. Hostel life is one of its kind, every one should experience it once in their life as it teaches you so many  things like time and financial management etc.

Why Blogging :
                       Hmmm. its complicated i am not clear why i started this or will i be able to continue it on regular basis. There are two theories in my head one to write something short and interesting daily. It can be a review of  a movie or song(video). Comments on different tweets or my daily life day to day experience. And write something like a story or places i visit once a week.

Note : Wish me Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Your Say (Yes It Matters)
Bol K Lab Azad Hain Teray.
Bol Mager Payar Say.
Sab Kah Do.